Every day there are more and more facilities to make the dream of owning your own boat a reality. One of the increasingly popular purchase options, both in the Spanish market and globally, is boat financing.
Financing the purchase of your pleasure boat offers two main benefits that stand out above the rest:
1. The payment of the boat is divided into different installments, which avoids having to make a capital delivery in a single operation.
2. The purchase becomes a monthly investment for nautical leisure, with the addition that instead of contracting nautical services or products you are the owner of your boat.
When we advise a client on their purchase project, we offer the possibility of making financing simulations to see which one best suits their needs. We work with a range of entities specialized in the nautical sector to offer you the financial product that best suits your purchase project, whether the acquisition is made as an individual or as a company.
Of course, each type of financing offers its own advantages, which is why we show you the two most popular products when buying a boat, so that you can start to identify which is the most convenient for you:
· Nautical leasing is a rental contract where the owner of the boat is the financial company and you are the financial tenant until the last installment is fulfilled, at which time the ownership of the boat will pass to your name.
· At the end of the contract there is an option to buy, which is normally exercised and ownership passes to the owner.
· This is reserved for new or second-hand boats that are only a few years old.
· In this option the initial contribution made is between 30% and 50% of the purchase value of the boat, while the rest can be financed from 3 to 12 years.
· A nautical credit is a loan for the purchase of a boat. The owner of the boat is the borrower or shipowner from the very beginning.
· In this case, the initial contribution can be up to a maximum of 70% of the purchase value of the boat.
To learn more about each of our products or resolve possible doubts that may have arisen during this reading, you can visit our FAQ page:Financing in the purchase of my new or used boat: Leasing or nautical credit?
If you would like to have a personalized advice of a salesperson, please contact us to find out about all the advantages of each financial product and help you identify which one is best for you.
You have doubts?
If you would like to have a personalized advice of a salesperson, please contact us to find out about all the advantages of each financial product and help you identify which one is best for you.Contact US
"In June 2020 they delivered my Sasga 54, meeting the stipulated delivery deadlines despite the pandemic. Thanks to their personalised service, I was able to enjoy the entire construction process first hand, feeling part of the project at all times. I have been enjoying the Sasga 54 for 3 seasons now and I am fully satisfied. It is a robust boat, good sailing, with a lot of habitability and that covers all my needs. At all times I have felt supported by the human team of Hermanos Guasch, professional people who seek the full satisfaction of their customers. "
Every year we come from Uruguay to enjoy a stretch of the Mediterranean. For 10 years we have trust in Guasch brothers and with their ships we have sailed through different countries: Spain, France, Italy, etc. The most important thing for us is the human team behind, because we know that we will help us any problem we have.
"Difficult to explain in a few words, simply they are Hermanos Guasch with all their team, customer service, technicians and above all in the commercial section, who have managed to make a dream come true. They were in charge of selling our old Menorquín 120, at the same time as we acquired a Menorquín 42 Flybridge, we were always accompanied by the sales team, we visited the shipyards in Menorca on several occasions, seeing the birth and growth of what months later would become our current boat. Two years have passed and we continue to trust them completely, any doubt or problem is always dealt with promptly and efficiently, for us, they are 100% recommendable."
First class staff attention, from the first contact by email. Very professional, expert, helpful and friendly staff. Boat delivered on time, complete to the last detail and very professional and attentive delivery operation. 5 star service in all aspects.
In Hermanos Guasch we understand our work from a global perspective where we offer our customers a comprehensive service that goes from advice on the boat that best suits your needs, purchase and financing management, registration, storage and maintenance so that you only have to worry about enjoying it.See all