The best way to find the boat that fits your boating program and your needs is to visit your trusted or nearby nautical center.
There, the commercial team will ask you the pertinent questions to advise you correctly on your project and thus make a "match" with what you are looking for.
If you prefer to make a first online search to have the first contact with information at your hands, you can always visit the section of our website Find your boat so that we can recommend you your ideal boat according to the answers you give to 3 simple questions.
Finally, there are not many details or secrets to know before buying a new boat beyond the main aspects associated with a boat:
· Make sure you have mooring availability in your port or yacht club, or a place in a dry marina.
· Evaluate the different coverage options offered by insurance companies, from the most basic insurance to a fully comprehensive one.
· Verify that you will have an official maintenance service that will allow you to have access to the guarantees of the corresponding shipyard.
· Find out who will take care of the registration process at the harbor master's office
· Confirm that the boat will be equipped with the safety equipment corresponding to the selected navigation area.